Abbreviations are a common thing in IT. But these abbreviations can lead to possible ambiguities. Specially when you are into related technology. Lets find out in a straight forward way –
- SAS: Statistical Analysis System
- A software suite for retrieving, analyzing and altering data from various sources
- SaaS: Software as a Service, a.k.a. “on-demand software”
- A software licensing and delivery business model in which software is subscription-based (e.g. Salesforce, Constant Contact, Workday)
- Sass: Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets
If you have any confusion please let me know in comment section.
You might want to get through