AWS is Amazong Web services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Explore how millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources and applications via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
With the cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster.
Today, Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Why Lear AWS?
* Fastest growing cloud computing platform on the planet
* Largest public cloud computing platform on the planet
* More and more organisations are outsourcing their IT to AWS
* The AWS certification are the most popular IT certifications right now
* The safest place to be in IT right now
* Stop guessing about capacity
* Increase speed and agility
* Stop spending money running and maintaining data centers
* Go global in minuts
Using AWS resources instead of your own is like purchasing electricity from a power company instead of running your own generator, and it provides many of the same benefits: capacity exactly matches your need, you pay only for what you use, economies of scale result in lower costs, and the service is provided by a vendor experienced in running large-scale networks.
You might want to get through